Art Quilt Award 2013


I am thrilled my piece Kentish Milkwort is currently on show at the Art Quilt Award 
The works of international quilt artists will be exhibited from October, the 12th to November, the17th in the Turbinenhalle of the Nordwolle-Museum. Germany alongside a wonderful exhibition by Jette Clover, 'Text and Textiles.'


Kentish Milkwort

 'Common-Place' is still on show at Adult Education Common Room Gallery Space. St Faiths Street Adult Education Centre, Maidstone until 21st December. Meanwhile Anne Kelly and I are exhibiting together in a series of exhibitions 'Connected Cloth' to mark the launch of our book by the same name. Currently on show at Strood  (until 18th November) and Cranbrook (until 23 October ) libaries. I am busy getting ready for my show at the Beaney later in the winter  and am still being sent contributions to the ongoing piece Tea Flora Tales. I will update later but thank you to all who have kindly sent work in to me and you are welcome to contribute a piece at a 'meet the artist 'session planned for 30th November.


Red Berries (detail)


Finally, I am planning a workshop tour to the USA.  I have two 'open'  workshops coming up in the next month with Cowslip in Cornwall last weekend in October and  a three day workshop at West Dean College first week Details of November are on the Workshops and Education section on this blog.




Comments

Threadpainter said…
Congratulations Cas !!!!!!!!!
You sound wonderfully busy !
Judy said…
I cannot wait to see you here in the States!!!
Beautiful work, Cas!!

xxoo

Popular Posts